– Section 105(h)Nondiscrimination Testing – HIPAA Nondiscrimination Rules for Eligibility and Benefits – Cafeteria Plan, Health FSA and DCAP Nondiscrimination Testing
– Medicare Part D Disclosure Notice to CMS – Medicare Part D Disclosure Notice to Eligible Individuals – Medicare Section 111 Reporting – Medicare Prohibitions
– Notice of Special Enrollment Rights – General Notice of Pre-existing Condition Exclusion – Individual Notice of Pre-existingCondition Exclusion – Employer CHIPNotice – Wellness Program Requirements – Privacy Policies and Procedures – Security Policies and Procedure – Notice of Privacy Practices – Breach Notifications – Business Associate Agreements
– COBRA Initial Notice – COBRA ElectionNotice – Notice of Unavailability of Continuation Coverage – Notice of Early Termination of COBRA Coverage
– Cafeteria Plan Documents – Cafeteria Plan Nondiscrimination Testing – Health FSA Nondiscrimination Testing – DCAP Nondiscrimination Testing – Simple Cafeteria Plan Safe Harbor – Health FSA Limit
– Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) – HSA Notice to Employees Regarding Employer Contributions – Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) – Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act (NMHPA) – Qualified Medical Child Support Order (QMCSO) – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) – Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA)
-Grandfathered Health Plans – Nursing Mothers – Annual Dollar Limits – Annual Notice of Waiver from the Annual Dollar Limit Requirement -Dependent Coverage – Internal and External Appeal Procedures – Lifetime Dollar Limits – OTC Medicines or Drugs – Patient Protections – Preventive Care Mandate – Pre-existing Condition Prohibition – Rescission of Coverage – Patient-Centered … Continue reading HEALTH CARE REFORM REVIEW ASSESSMENT
-General Notice -Eligibility Notice -Rights and Responsibilities Notice -Designation Notice -Notice of Opportunity to Change Health Plans -Notice of Nonpayment of Premiums
Yes there is a time frame for distribution of SMM. The SMMs must be distribution to participants: Within 210 days after end of plan year in which amendment was adopted Within 60 days after the date the change was adopted if the change may be classified as a reduction in benefits to the average participant … Continue reading IS THERE A TIMEFRAME TO DISTRIBUTE THE SUMMARY MATERIAL MODIFICATIONS? IF SO WHAT IS IT?
Simply posting an SPD on the intranet does not guarantee receipt by all participants, so that method is not sufficient. Please review the Distribution Summary here in the Knowledge base to assess the specific rules and guidelines for distribution of the SPD to participants.